Commercial Foundation Repairs and Concrete Lifting.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. commercial stabilization and slab lifting available in Iowa and eastern Nebraska.
Uneven floors, sidewalks, parking lots, and driveways can pose serious safety risks and liability for commercial and industrial property owners. Downtime for the repair of these conditions can result in lost business and decreased production. It need not be such a problem when you choose our minimal site disruption repair methods. There is minimal site shutdown and our technicians can work around many obstacles when you choose our Uretek method® concrete slab lifting and soil stabilization services.
Commercial Services Features:
- Very small (5/8 inch) injection holes.
- Appliances and furniture often need not be moved.
- Small amount of debris can easily be vacuumed upon cleanup.
- Carpet and tile need not be removed.
- Repairs made with zero excavation.
- Eliminates tearing out and replacing of slabs.
- Maximizes the load bearing capacity of soils.
- Reduces wear & tear on forklifts and other equipment.
- Eliminates trip hazards, decreasing liability.
- Minimal downtime.
- Environmentally safe.
- Quick, clean, & non-disruptive.
Soil stabilization, concrete lifting, and under sealing services for:
- Commercial Facilities
- Retail Shopping Centers
- Distribution Centers
- Loading Docks
- Parking Facilities
- Other Applications
Peerless Compaction Grouting inc. dba Uretek ICR Heartland offers commercial services to strengthen weak soils, fill voids, realign slabs, stabilize foundations as well as leak proofing and water cut-off services for leaking walls, cracks, etc. We have successfully used our foundation lifting process that does not require digging or excavating on commercial buildings so please do not hesitate to Contact Us today for a free estimate of your particular needs.