Industrial Soil Stabilization, Foundation Repairs, and Slab Lifting.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. utilizes Uretek technologies that are able to provide industrial services that can solve many soil stability issues. Through the use of high-strength injected expanding geo-polymers we are able to strengthen weak soils, raise concrete pads or slabs, even those with heavy weight or machinery on top. Our process does not involve heavy machinery. There is very little dust or debris created and overall downtime is minimized.
- Floors, walls, and machinery bases can be re-leveled quickly, economically, and with minimal site disruption.
- Increase and retain value of assets.
- Little downtime during repairs.
- Little to no disruption of business.
- Insurance necessary for jobs is secured.
- Densify weak soils.
- Realign concrete floors with greater soil stability.
- Eliminate trip hazards.
- Concrete vibration and “pumping” is reduced.
- Material is lightweight and moisture resistant.
- Small drill holes usually needed (5/8″).
Beneficial Geo-polymer Attributes:
- 15:1 Expansion of material
- 90% strength in 30 minutes.
- Material is lightweight, high strength.
- Moisture resistive – can be injected into areas with flowing water.
Other Industrial Services
We also offer gel barrier water cut-off services if water infiltration is an issue. We utilize advanced hydrophilic gel materials that bonds with water to create a seal right where it is needed. Whatever your Industrial needs, Contact Us for more information and a free estimate.