Concrete Slab Lifting Services.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, inc. – servicing Iowa and Eastern Nebraska
Utilizing advanced soil stabilization methods and offering The URETEK Method® whereby extremely high strength expanding polymer foam can be injected under concrete slabs through small holes drilled into the slab. The process is unobtrusive and can be completed with minimal site disturbance. Voids can be filled and stabilized and slabs and panels can be brought back up to the proper grade. The work can be completed with minimal company downtime or homeowner disturbance.
Concrete lifting video of the URETEK Method® in action
Features of the URETEK Method®:
- Small injection holes (5/8″)
- Tile and carpet not needed to be removed
- Work can accommodate site arrangement (furniture often not needed to be moved)
- Minimal debris and can be vacuumed quickly
- Post injection, holes are grouted and sealed leaving little trace
This method is ideal for:
- Poor drainage caused my sunken concrete slabs
- Concrete foundations that are sinking or already sunken
- Busy-traffic areas in commercial or industrial areas
- Safety hazards due to mismatching concrete slabs
- Concrete that is unstable because of saturated soil
- Railways and port docks that are unstable
Contact Us about your concrete lifting needs.