Emergency Repairs – Water Infiltration, Infrastructure, & Facilities.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. – servicing Eastern Nebraska and Iowa.
The URETEK emergency response.
- Structural stabilization capabilities as a result of leaks of water main ruptures.
- Levees, dams, and spillways emergency stabilization.
- stabilize and seal severely compromised infrastructure.
- urgent slab realignment to avoid legal liability issues.
- flood damage or destabilization due to saturation and infiltration.
Our team is no stranger to critical applications of the URETEK process. With clients such as the Department of Defense and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Our fast acting patented material expands to 20 times its original volume in an extremely fast 25 seconds. The high density geo-polymer is also hydro-insensitive and has successfully been used in critical situations such as flood damage and culvert washouts to name just a few.
Why choose Uretek ICR Heartland?
- Our technicians and supervisors are well trained and experienced.
- Mobile units can deploy quickly to the emergency site.
- Most supervisors have over a decade of experience.
- Collectively Uretek has completed over 85,000 successful projects.
- Necessary insurance and safety training.
Emergency Contact (Iowa / Eastern Nebraska): 1-877-414-1257