Infrastructure Repair & Rehabilitation.
Servicing Iowa and Eastern Nebraska.
Peerless Compaction Grouting inc. dba URETEK ICR Heartland utilizes an environmentally safe polymer injection process to help repair aging or undermined infrastructure repair needs. Utilizing this URETEK process money can be saved by extending the lifespan of city infrastructure. Manholes or culverts that have been washed out or infiltrated by water penetration can be sealed quickly and efficiently with the polymer injection process. Soil erosion can be rehabilitated with an environmentally safe NSF/ANSI 61 certified product that is safe to not leach contaminants into drinking water.
Why URETEK for Infrastructure Repair?
- Skilled and well-trained technicians and supervisors.
- URETEK structural grade polymer meets environmental and government requirements for infrastructure needs. The polymer is NSF 61 certified and is safe to be injected around public water sources.
- Well Supervised – Most supervisors have more than a decade of experience.
- Successful record – URETEK as a whole has completed over 85,000 successful projects over several decades with vast knowledge and experience working with restoring leaking or deficient infrastructure.
- Insurance – Necessary insurance is carried for completing URETEK foundation repair, concrete lifting, and soil stabilization projects.
Contact Us regarding your Infrastructure Repair needs.