Prevent Structural Damage – Foundation & Building Repairs.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. – your partner in prevention.
They say that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and with our low-weight , high-strength polymer grouts we can stabilize, densify, and prevent more serious structural issues. Why jeopardize the strength and stability of a costly building or structure due to the possibility of weak or deficient soils? At the first sign of instability is when the problem is best handled and can prevent much more severe damage in the future.
Utilizing URETEK Deep Injection® we are able to specifically target weak areas in the soil. The best time to address weak or undermined soil conditions is obviously sooner rather than later but even in cases where the foundation is settling and walls have begun to crack the URETEK patented process can often lift the foundation back up and mitigate much of the damages.
The patented process can work well in a variety of locations and situations. Benefits include:
- Low noise
- Minimal site disturbance, only small (5/8 inch) holes are typically drilled.
- Should not disturb landscaping and can work around a variety of objects.
- The material used is chemically inert and not an environmental hazard.
- The process is fast and very high strength (capable of lifting heavy structures)
- The material expands 20 times its original volume in only 25 seconds and then cures within 15 minutes after achieving 90% of its full strength within 5 minutes.
Prevent more serious damage at your location and Contact Us to receive a free estimate today.
More information on our no excavation minimally invasive foundation repair services is available.