Stabilizing and Densifying Soils.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. – servicing Iowa and Eastern Nebraska.
Unstable soils can bring severe damage to structures. Whether the soil is weak, collapsible, loose, or of low density, the URETEK Deep Injection® Process can help solve the problem. The problem may be from heavy rains, groundwater pockets, underground flows, below grade voids, or fissures.
Utilizing the Deep Injection® process these issues can be solved and completed to improve load bearing capacity underneath and around structures. The soil is densified through the process and is a good solution for building foundations, heavy equipment pads, tank pad slabs, and other issues where a stable base is required and weak soils are an issue.
Reasons to stabilize below slabs and structures:
- Increase the lifespan of structure or slab
- Load bearing capacity is improved
- Valuable site or equipment is protected
- Reduce liability, improve structure or slab safety
Reasons to choose Uretek Deep Injection® to stabilize soils:
- Great improvement in the load bearing capacity of the soils
- Business need not stop during the process
- Minimal site debris created during the process
- No need to move furniture, appliances, and landscaping
- Injection holes are for small (5/8 inch) probes.
- Bonds soils that are not compacted as well as fissures
- Re-compacts and consolidates low-strength soil strata
- Can target weak areas deep underground
Our methods are also useful for foundation repair that does not require excavation.
Contact Us about your soil stabilization needs.