Water Cutoff Services for Sealing Leaks & Waterproofing.
Peerless Compaction Grouting, Inc. offers water cut-off services in the midwest heartland area, Uretek services available in IA & NE.
With an array of options for dealing with water cut-off issues we are able to solve many different problems such as:
- wet and leaking basements.
- seeping walls and structures.
- rehabilitating manholes and underground structures.
- sealing commercial production pits and shafts.
- sealing against areas of running water.
- sealing leaks versus hydrostatic pressure.
- culvert stabilization.
- water intrusion prevention.
- elevator pit leaks and waterproofing.
- remediation of facilities for water treatment.
- pipeline joint sealing and encapsulation.
- utility pit and underground structure leaks.
- sealing off pipes, tubes, or holes.
- various waterproofing issues utilizing our gel membrane technology.
Water cutoff and leak sealing methods throughout the Midwest
Utilizing several methods and advanced technology we are able to provide a wide array of water cut-off services in various regions depending on the technology required. The materials used may range from advanced hydro-insensitive geo-polymers to special hydrophilic gel materials that create a lasting seal as they bond with the seeping water thereby creating a waterproof gel membrane.
The methods used are specialized and the materials utilized are safe and have NSF 61 approval for potable water contact. Whether your needs are from small scale residential basement leaks to commercial or government facilities, our specialized team can provide a water cut-off solution to fit your needs.
Some water cutoff & leak sealing services available throughout the Midwest (IA, NE, MO)
We have successfully completed water cutoff waterproofing jobs throughout the Midwest, USA. We frequently services Iowa, Nebraska, and Missouri and may be able to help you as well. We seal leaks in all kinds of building structures.
Contact Us Today for more information or a free estimate for your water cut-off needs.