No excavation foundation repair services in Iowa & Nebraska.
We target the cause of any cracks due to a sinking building foundation and stabilize weak soils.
The telltale signs of weak or compromised soils are often cracks such as those pictured below. The soil or foundation may have been compromised for any number of reasons such as water infiltration, uncompacted soils, settling, etc. but in all of these cases of foundation problems there is a patented method of repair, URETEK Deep Injection® that can repair concrete foundations without requiring foundation piering.
A fast and noninvasive approach to foundation repair in IA & NE.
Utilizing URETEK Deep Injection® we are able to specifically target weak areas in the soil. The best time to address weak or undermined soil conditions is obviously sooner rather than later but even in cases where the foundation is settling and walls have begun to crack the URETEK patented process can often lift the foundation back up and mitigate much of the damages without deep digging required by other techniques such as piers.
Fast acting geo-polymers provide impressive strength and lifting capabilities with no excavation required!
High strength expanding geo-polymer is injected underground and as it expands, the “sphere of influence” compresses and densifies nearby soil around the injection point. The surrounding soil as well as the immediate injection point is thereby strengthened, often producing lift as well. These methods allow a minimally invasive approach to foundation repair.
Some benefits of this process:
- Low noise
- Cost may be cheaper than other more invasive options.
- Minimal site disturbance, only small (5/8 inch) holes are typically drilled.
- Should not disturb landscaping and can work around a variety of objects.
- The material used is chemically inert and not an environmental hazard.
- The process is fast and very high strength (capable of lifting heavy structures)
- The material expands 20 times its original volume in only 25 seconds and then cures within 15 minutes after achieving 90% of its full strength within 5 minutes.
Eastern Nebraska and Iowa foundation repair solutions available utilizing Deep Injection®
Contact Us with your Nebraska or Iowa foundation repair needs today.