Concrete Slab Lifting & Raising Services in Iowa & Nebraska.
Sinking concrete got you down? Try our longer lasting mud jacking alternative.
Utilizing an expanding structural polymer injected beneath concrete slabs that are out of alignment we are able to lift those slabs and improve their alignment once again. This method is non-destructive and very effective.
An ideal solution for:
- High-traffic industrial and commercial slabs.
- Trip hazards and mismatching concrete panels.
- Unstable concrete due to soil saturation.
- Drainage issues caused by sunken concrete.
Why Choose Our Process? (Residents & Businesses Located in IA & NE)
- Minimally invasive, small (5/8″ inch) injection holes.
- Indoor our outdoor slab lifting.
- No furniture or appliance moving.
- No carpet or tile removal necessary.
- Minimal amount of debris that is easily vacuumed.
- After injection the holes are grouted and sealed.
- Safety is greatly improved by realignment.
- Engineers often recommend these materials for their high strength.
- Alternative to mud-jacking with our long lasting polymer.
Contact Us today with your indoor or outdoor slab lifting needs.