Specifications and attributes of Uretek polymer.
The Uretek geopolymer material is a versatile product. This injectable structural grade geopolymer has been successfully used for concrete slab lifting, no-excavation foundation repair, water cutoff, and soil stabilization. Some of the polymer material attributes are as follows:
- targeted and injectable delivery
- a weight less than 10% of comparable cementitious grout
- environmentally inert
- doesn’t contribute to soil and water contamination, leaching, or pollution
- controllable application
- expansive coverage at up to 15x its original volume
- achieves strength quickly, 90% strength in less than 5 minutes
- minimally invasive process does not require excavation
- not negatively affected by typical subsurface temperatures
- a minimum compressive strength of 38 psi.
- patented Deep Injection® process
Helpful Infographic below: